AG HAIR BOOST APPLE CIDER VINEGAR CONDITIONER
Shipping calculated at checkout.
ormulated with over 98% plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients, AG’s Boost conditioner combines coconut oil, mango seed butter, rapeseed oil, rosehip oil, olive leaf extract, shea butter and hydrolyzed quinoa with the abundant benefits of organic apple cider vinegar to help nourish, detangle, smooth the hair cuticle and seal in moisture. A blend of rosemary, lemongrass, clary sage and vanilla essential oils provide natural fragrance and the benefits of aromatherapy. Ideal for all hair types, perfect for colour-treated hair.
Massage into clean, damp hair for 1-3 minutes. Comb through. Rinse.
WHAT’S IN IT
- Organic apple cider vinegar (ACV) – naturally lowers the pH of the hair, closing and sealing the cuticle, locking in colour and leaving hair noticeably softer. In addition, hair feels more manageable, shinier, less frizzy and overall healthier looking. Being slightly astringent ACV helps cleanse the scalp
and reduce oiliness.
- Coconut oil – composed of fatty acids and vitamin E, coconut oil has a low molecular weight that easily penetrates the hair cuticle, helping hair retain moisture, add shine and prevent breakage.
- Mango seed butter – a good source of essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins that add moisture, luster and strength to the hair.
- Sweet almond seed extract – contains an abundance of nutrients, including calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and vitamin E which nurture the hair cuticle, softening and adding shine.
- Organic shea butter – super rich and creamy, helps smooth and condition the hair.
- Essential oil fragrance blend – rosemary, lemongrass, clary sage and lavender.
We Also Recommend
AG HAIR FRIZZPROOF ARGAN ANTI-HUMIDITY FINISHING SPRAY
Sale price $2200 $22.00